Sunday, September 25, 2011

Catching up...

We finally have a way to hook our camera up to our computer, so this blog is about to be overloaded with pictures! I think I'm going to try and post about once a day this week to catch everyone up. We've been here three weeks now, so I have a lot to share. We'll start with the day we left...


9 checked bags + 4 kids+ 2 strollers = 2 parents praying for patience


The kids were all excited to get on the plane....

Andrew loved watching the airplanes take off and land....

Thankfully all the flights went smoothly and the kids did great. Once we got to our house in Krakow (about 24 hours later) Naomi and Andrew found a bed and crashed. Travelling is hard work!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I'm so thankful that the trip went smoothly. Those flights can be really long, especially with little ones! I can't wait to hear about your adventures!