Monday, May 11, 2009

All the latest

I read a blog post this week that really resonated with me. It was written by someone who has just adopted a son from Ethiopia. Check out what she wrote here. I couldn't agree more with everything she said. It will explain why I haven't written much lately on this blog. Sometimes I have so much to say that I don't even know how to put it into words.

So...since I have had a serious case of writer's block I'll just post some more pictures to keep everyone up to date on what is going on around our home. Here's the latest:

Isaac and Caleb had fun dressing Andrew as a cowboy

Isaac learned to ride his bike without training wheels (sorry the picture is so fuzzy!)

So did Caleb.

We had a really fun field trip to Science City.

Isaac has been teaching Andrew to read.


Andrew has started taking "big boy" baths.


As mentioned in the previous post, we had Parent's Night with our co-op last week. Here are the boys all dressed up and ready to go:


There's the latest from our home. Isaac's finishing his last week of school this week. Summer vacation is almost here!

No comments: